12 septiembre 2022

ENGLISH ROUTINES





     1. Hello. What’s your name? My name is...


          2. How old are you? I’m (10) years-old.


          3. How are you feeling today? I’m feeling... (happy/sad/hungry...).


          4. Can you spell name/surname? (s-o-r-i-a-n-o)


          5. What day is it today? Today is (Monday, the eleventh of October, 2018).


          6. What day was yesterday? Yesterday was (Sunday, the tenth).


          7. What day will be tomorrow? Tomorrow will be (Tuesday, the twelfth).


          8. What’s the weather like today? Today is (sunny and hot/cloudy and cold).


          9. What are you wearing? I’m wearing (a blue t-shirt, green trousers and                 pink trainers).


         10. What is your favourite sport? My favourite sport is (judo)


         11. And, do you (do judo/cycle/swim...)? Yes, I do. / No, I don’t.


         12. What is your favourite subject? My favourite subject is (History).


         13. And, do you like (Maths)? Yes, I do. / No, I don’t.


         14. What time is it? It’s (two o ́clock).